Digital Image Retrieval Software
specializes in recovering digital images that have been deleted accidentally from hard disks or from removable media storage devices.
- Recovery: Digital Image Retrieval Software is able to restore deleted image files of different formats including JPG, JPEG and GIF. In case of damage, it provides a systematic correction of imperfections in order to obtain authentic and original files.
- Scan: with a powerful search algorithm, Digital Image Retrieval Software starts a full scan on all drives or storage devices connected to the computer. This operation aims at identifying recoverable images files. It even supports memory cards infected by viruses.
- Display: before confirming the recovery of images, Digital Image Retrieval Software provides an overview of these elements (file name, attributes, date, file formats). This process avoids restoring duplicates.
- The image recovery system is secure and reliable.
- The simplicity of the interface makes it easy to handling.
- Digital Image Retrieval Software is able to restore damaged and corrupted images.
- This is trial version can only be used for a few days.
Latest update on February 28, 2014 at 12:07 AM.