Although Microsoft is already endowed with « Impr Screen Syst », it is not enough to satisfy our requirements in terms of screen capture. Gadwin PrintScreen
can be one of your best solution. This tool can perform a screen capture in a matter of minutes and add some effects and comments to screenshots.
- Screenshot: Gadwin PrintScreen’s main function is to take screenshots. The result is of a good quality. What is interesting with Gadwin PrintScreen is that it gives user the freedom to choose the area, the window or the region of the screen to capture.
- Keystroke combination: so as to quicken the capture process, Gadwin PrintScreen allows the user to set a keyboard shortcut to perform the capture. So then, the users can define a key combination to make it more convenient.
- Getting Started: Gadwin PrintScreen is simple and easy to use. Anyone, novice or expert in screenshot, can use it trouble-free. In short, the screenshot is done quickly and easily with this great help in image capture.
- Sending a file in Word: in addition to the above features, Gadwin PrintScreen can also send the captured image directly into a Word document. No need of another program to do the transfer!
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Hard disk: 5 MB.
- Gadwin PrintScreen is downloadable for free.
- It is lightweight and so, not consuming too much space on the HDD.
- This is the latest version, so, the most performing.