There are plenty of recovering data programs available on the Internet. Most of the time, these are applications you need to install on your computer. But if your whole system happens to crash down, you need to use application from removable device like Emergency Boot CD.
- Recovering: Emergency Boot CD is used when your PC fails to start. It then begins recovering all its data. It also includes a registry editor which is able to edit and fix your registry even if you are not working on your operating system.
- Compatibility: Emergency Boot CD supports file system of the following devices: FAT, EXT2/EXT3, IDE, SCSI, NTFS, SATA, Flash USB, UDF and BSD UFS, ISO9660 as well as Firewire. Thus, you can boot every computer using one of these file system.
- Viewer: a built-in editor and viewing text files is also included for you to properly recover your data. This allows you to edit encoded files with ANSI/OEM and UTF-8 and UTF-16 under DOS or Windows operating system.
- Operating system: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows Vista *Required drive space: 12 Mb.
- It allows you setting a password for protecting your backups.
- It supports Unicode.
- It fixes all problems related to your system booting.
Latest update on Tuesday April 2, 2013 01:52:45 AM