Offline Email Extractor
is a program allowing its users to extract email addresses from folders in the computer system and from several visited websites. They will be exported to a precise location in the disk and in the format chosen by the user.
- Extraction: Offline Email Extractor can perform the extraction in a matter of minutes. The email address can be from a file or a folder in the computer, from numbers of email programs and even from specific domain such as .com, .ca, .de and others.
- Export: the extracted data can be exported to different file formats. For instance, Offline Email Extractor enables to save email addresses to a Text file, CSV, HTML or to Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Filter option: a filter tab is available to set files and folders extracted or to be extracted from an email. This helps to optimize the search option. Note that apart from categorizing the extracted data, Offline Email Extractor can also eliminate duplicates.
- Offline Email Extractor can work with Eudora, Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express as well as other MAPI.
- It does not require human interaction to extract email addresses.
- This is only available in 14 days.
Latest update on June 16, 2014 at 02:19 AM.