Quick Notes Plus
is known as a sticky notes app for Windows. It is a full-featured application and you will find below some of its main functions. Conceptworld Corporation now called the app NoteZilla.
- Sticky notes: Quick Notes Plus lets users create a Post-It virtual notes on Windows desktop, to documents, programs, folders, web pages, emails and on any window on the screen. Searching for them can be done easily since they are well-organized.
- Sticky notes management: to keep the desktop tidy, Quick Notes Plus enables users to keep unlimited sticky notes inside folders. They are grouped and categorized via tags (contexts, topics, projects, etc.).
- Customizable: this is making Quick Notes Plus quite interesting. Users are given the possibility to insert images to sticky notes. You can also choose to wear attractive skins to them depending on your references such as an antique paper, or a ruled paper. Reminders, checklist, tags, to-do-list are all customizable.
- Spell check and text formatting: while we are writing a note, Quick Notes Plus immediately and instantly checks misspelling words. Apart from that, it also provides the ability to insert date and time, font style and colour adjustment as well as text alignment.
- Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7 , Windows Vista, Windows XP, (Both 32 bit & 64 bit)
- Quick Notes Plus enables to sync sticky notes between computers thanks to a cloud service called NoteZilla.Net.
- It is available in portable version.
- This shareware version expires after 30 days of use.
Latest update on August 23, 2013 at 04:16 AM.