Spectral Core GmbH Full Convert Enterprise
can be a great help for you to reduce time and effort for the conversion of your data. It can migrate your database tables, create indexes, foreign keys and many more options.
- Conversion speed: Full Convert Enterprise offers an automatic selection of optimal algorithm in order to transfer data. To give you a figure, the application provides speeds of over 30 thousand records per second in favourable configurations and up to 15 thousand records per second are the most common.
- Data viewing and editing: it helps to enable and disable the editing of data so as to avoid accidental modification. Over and above, it can also export data to Microsoft Excel, load and save cell value, and more.
- Table and project customization: users are allowed to customize table and conversion step. Tables and columns can be renamed manually or automatically for objects. It is also feasible to run SQL scripts before and after the conversion.
- Global options: apart from that, Full Convert Enterprise provides users with Global objects renaming rules, global user mappings, and default mappig for target databases. It can also support 16 database engines for conversion source and 10 for conversion target.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Full Convert Enterprise has an easy to use and modern interface.
- It offers an automatic character set translation.
- Easily connects to databases running on Unix/Linux/Mac
Latest update on September 5, 2013 at 12:28 PM.