Snap Backup is used for doing data backup. Once you run Snap Backup, you should specify where your data file reside and where you want to create backup files as well as the archive location, such as USB Flash drive or a Zip drive.
- Snap Backup is a free software.
- Is light and is easily installed into the system.
- The backup file is a compressed file that can be read by programs such as StuffIt‚ zip, gzip and WinZip ®
- The program automatically puts the date in the backup file name.
- Snap Backup has its Linux Version
- Snap Backup cannot be run on Windows Vista