can record activity logs on open ports. This tool is acting as a firewall to control and protect network transactions. It is developed and published by Visualware Inc.
- Netstat information: this is VisualLookout's main function. Indeed, with this program, users can have real-time and historical information about all connected visitors, their country of origin, IP addresses as well as inbound and outbound connections.
- Port monitoring: this program can control TCP/IP open ports. VisualLookout can count the total number of various activities through the port in case of outgoing calls; in/out traffic as well as bad inbounds and repeat reps. They are displayed in graph on the interface.
- Miscellaneous: information related to ports and activities are displayed on the main interface. VisualLookout is integrated with the new "Split" button to monitor several connections on a single desktop.
- VisualLookout can be used to monitor geographically intruders in a network transaction.
- The interface of this program is intuitive and well-designed.
- This trial version can be used for 15 days only.
- It is not available in other languages than English.
Latest update on August 12, 2014 at 02:31 AM.