Especially designed for Internet streaming and radio station broadcasting, StationPlaylist Creator
enables to schedule and create playlist. It is developed by Ross Levis.
- Repeat protection: this function prevents a song from being played repetitively during a certain period of time. Based on hourly rotations, all music tracks are sure not to be played twice. This is the same with spots to air on the network.
- Scheduler: the genre of the music to broadcast on the radio station can also be scheduled. For instance, all relaxing music will be aired only during the night whereas tempo party ones during the day. For that the user just need to select them from the interface.
- Compatibility: StationPlaylist Creator can be used on other media players. It is compatible with Winamp or Windows Media Player. For that purpose, using the StationPlaylist Scheduler will be required. Note that it is already integrated with a Playlist editor.
- StationPlaylist Creator can generate track summaries for royalty payments.
- This is a shareware version.
Latest update on November 6, 2014 at 07:53 AM.