has been designed to manage, edit and share electronic business vCards. It is designed by Stefano Toniolo.
- Creation: to create a new vCard, VCardOrganizer offers several predefined templates vCards. The user just has to fill in some fields such as name, e-mail address or phone number and the file will immediately be generated.
- Editing: each field has a context menu where the user is given the ability to erase, change or delete contents. VCardOrganizer also enables to add a photo and logo to a business card.
- Manage: all cards stored in vCardOrganizer are displayed on the main window. Copy/paste and drag/drop options are supported to facilitate its handling. It is possible to search for specific text, merge or split cards or find duplicates.
- Printing option: featured with a printing option, the user can directly print vCards. To do this, the user just has to select the paper size and the desired margins. It also enables to preview the item before printing.
- vCardOrganizer offers an intuitive interface to make it easy to handle.
- This shareware version expires after some days of use.
Latest update on February 21, 2014 at 02:37 AM.