is a free program for sending email in mass and anonymously. It can work with several email clients like Outlook, Eudora and Netscape.
- Mass sending: just after selecting usernames and passwords, users can send up to 500 emails per day. For each, it is possible to add attachments which can reach 100MB in size. Users just need to add Object and email addresses.
- Anonymous emails: proxy servers are utilized to hide the users' IP addresses all with their address emails (on header). Even with hundreds of email to transfer with Anonymail Pro, the sender details will be hidden when emails are arriving to recipients.
- Editor: it is integrated with a little smart editor allowing writing text. Users can select fonts, colors and background to apply to the digital message. Another option allows adding images to the email whether attached or directly copied.
- Security: Anonymail Pro is virus-free meaning that all messages whether sent or received are entirely protected. It is also packed with an anti-spam filter to avoid junk files from invading the inbox.
- Anonymail Pro offers an interface that can be translated into 26 languages.
- It can be launched from any computer since it is a Web-based access program.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on November 3, 2014 at 08:18 AM.