is a free tool allowing viewing file and that can read over 40 different graphic formats. Apart from that, it also offers format conversion tools.
- Supported formats: since the software can read up to 40 different graphic formats, here are just some of them that we consider the most popular: JPEG, GIF, MNG, PSD, TIFF, TGA, MP3, AVI, MOV, Paint Shop Pro, Postscript and many others.
- Interface: with a graphical and intuitive interface, it also offers three zones. The first one is the structure of the disk; the second is the files in the current directory. And the last one is the image format selected. Configuration is also possible.
- Basic image edition: SlowWiew offers basic tools for image edition such as resizing, rotating, and cropping and so on. It is also possible to adjust the color of an image according to the user’s need.
- Conversion: among its several features, the file viewer allows conversion as well. Moreover, batch conversion can be processed to convert image formats. Up to the user to choose which mode to use.
- The software supports the most image formats.
- No need to install the application, it is a portable version.
- A minimum of requirements is needed to run the application.
- The editor released a not that there will be no longer update to the software.
Latest update on October 19, 2012 at 04:39 AM.