Internet can be both advantageous and dangerous at the same time. This is the most threatening danger for parents. PureSight
is a control parental program for parents to have peace of mind when their children are online.
- Web filtering: parents choose what is allowed and what is not when their children are online. PureSight filters all website contents (violence, pornography, racism, and more). Parents can manage and restrict their children’s access to websites.
- Customized filtering: parents are allowed to select the type or the category of websites they do not want their children to log on. PureSight makes them select among 17 predefined content categories. A profile for each one of their children can be done according to their age and understanding.
- Updated database: thanks to the Active Content Recognition or ACR, analysis and recognition of pages (pornography, violence, racism, drugs, gambling…) can be done on the fly. Even if the page has been published or created just a minute ago, parents can rest assured because their child will never be exposed to them.
- File sharing control: as we all know, file-sharing or "peer-to-peer" (P2P) technology helps to search for and download files from other users' computers. Music files or video files are exchanged during the process. PureSight allows to specifically selecting the software you want to block and protect your children from exposure to porn and other offensive content.
- This is a complete parental software.
- Easy to use with an intuitive interface.
Latest update on October 26, 2012 at 02:37 AM.