Freeware and Open Source, Smartision ScreenCopy
can take a screen capture of all activities performed on the computer screen. It is developed by Steffen Schramm.
- Screen capture mode: Smartision ScreenCopy can capture the whole screen of the computer. Apart from that, it offers a more advanced option to capture screen. Indeed, users are free to choose the region or area of the screen to catch or active window or a given window. The process can also be configured to run automatically.
- Customizable: the output will be saved as BMP or JPEG file format with an option to customize the compress quality for JPEG files. Smartision ScreenCopy's parameters are also configurable depending on the users' needs and requirements.
- Hotkeys: to access some of its actions easily, Smartision ScreenCopy has been integrated with special hotkeys. They are entirely customizable and Alt/CTRL/Shift can be combined with other keys to be able to quickly perform screen capture.
- Miscellaneous: it is worth to note that Smartision ScreenCopy also enables to add sound effect to screen capture. The program is integrated with an HTML Gallery Generator thanks to HTML templates. The program can be minimized to tray.
- It is integrated with a screenshot filename generation.
- The interface is well-designed.