is a solution optimizing image search whether on the computer or on the Internet. Drag and drop system is supported to quicken all actions.
- Search options: this tool is going far beyond what MS and browsers' search option can offer. With several icons on the interface, the user can seek for an image from several proposed Websites (Flickr, Google, Picasa, etc.) or from local locations on the hard drive. It automatically detects duplicates.
- Preview mode: thanks to this option, Ginipic allows users to have a look at all results. While on the unlimited results, the user can check out all details related to a given picture as well as the aspect ratio. Images can be resized and tagged.
- Sharing: once all results are in hand, Ginipic enables to directly and instantly upload the picture to blogs and websites. If not, it can also be attached as email file and sent to friends and families.
- Ginipic can be used and downloaded free of charge.
- Found images can be saved on the hard drive, printed or set as wallpaper.
- The intuitive interface is making it simple to use.
Latest update on September 12, 2014 at 09:59 AM.