Even if parents are using parental control software, some clever teenagers manage to escape the trick. WebAllow
is a parental control software that allows parents to select the WebPages they want their children to log on.
- List creation: Internet is provided with numbers of websites that may not be appropriate for all users. With WebAllow, parents are allowed to set their own list of websites to run on the browser. This means that, only the addresses on the list can be available for the child on his/her computer.
- Protection: some clever youngsters take malicious pleasure in foiling parental software. But with this application, parents are asked to set a password during the installation. After that, they can bring modifications to the list or uninstall the program.
- Other use: WebAllow can be used to limit Internet browsing in many other fields in administration. The manager can just select three or four websites for their employees.
- WebAllow is a secure and easy to use parental control software.
- Intuitive and graphical interface.
- You have to pay for a license.
Latest update on November 7, 2012 at 12:25 AM.