Proactive Password Auditor
is one of the best tools enabling to examine the security of networks thanks to the execution of an audit of account passwords. The aim is to test the security of your network.
- Attack simulation: Proactive Password Auditor, once installed on your computer system, is going to examine the security of your network and passwords accounts. For that, it performs several types of attack including brute force attack, mask attack, dictionary search, and Rainbow table attack.
- Recover account passwords: if you want to recover password, Proactive Password Auditor can also perform it for you. First, it analyzes user password hashes and then, recovers plain-text passwords. Thanks to this process, it will be possible to access to the account as well as EFS-encrypted files and folders.
- Results: you will be given a report about the state of your corporate network as well as the strength of your passwords protecting user accounts. Thanks to that process you will be ready to make a decision and make a change on your password and network.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows Vista (32 bit), Windows Vista (64 bit), Windows XP
- Disk space required: 6 MB of free space.
- Administrator privileges are required.
- Processor: Intel Core i7.
- Proactive Password Auditor is easy to use.
- After 60 days of use, you have to pay for a license.
Proactive System Password Recovery 5.5
Ecora Auditor Lite for Windows 4.1
HF Auditor 2.0