Nowadays, there are many tools allowing Internet users to make calls via VoIP. Gizmo5
is one of these features. You can have detailed below some of its main features.
- Communication center: Gizmo5 includes several features that allow it to be just a communication center. For this purpose, you can make calls, use instant messaging and create chat rooms if necessary. To go further, the program is also integrated with a multi-IM client such as AIM, GTalk and Yahoo.
- Cost: what is interesting with Gizmo5 is that it has a winning formula that allows the user to make external calls at low prices. In addition, you can send and receive files at any time with other users.
- Answering machine: it must be admitted that this tool is useful. Indeed, in the case the user cannot answer a call, Gizmo5 is built-in with an answering machine that can keep messages. Thus, through its interface, users can easily view history of all calls.
- Supported codecs: Gizmo5 supports the following codecs: GSM, PCMA, PCMU, EG711, iSAC, iLBC, iPCMwb and iPCM fixed bit rate, loss tolerant, wideband.
- Operating Systems: Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7.
- Required disk space: 15 MB
- RAM: 512 MB
- Gizmo5 can be downloaded free of charge
- It is available in several languages.
- Nothing special to report.