by Current Ware is a Web filtering solution allowing a company owner to take control of Internet access. This means that it can block Websites, restrict access and filter URLs.
- Block: this security tool is first and foremost a tool for blocking the access to some Websites. This is done via a Central Console where the administrator can have monitor. All computers running on the same network can be controlled by Browse Control.
- Filter list: via this program, it is possible to create Blocked List and Allowed List to facilitate filtering. Browse Control already offers more than 100 URL categories where users can easily select which one goes to a given category.
- Applications and games: some applications for social networking can also be blocked by Browse Control. Among them, we can cite AOL Instant Messenger, Windows Live Messenger and Yahoo Messenger. It can also block all online games. Even file downloads can be banned.
- Internet Quota Limit: the administrator (employer), via this program, can also limit the amount of time a computer user is allowed to open Internet. Browse Control can assign this per computer user (employee).
- Browse Control is a reliable tool for supervising employee activities on the Internet.
- The interface is intuitive and graphical.
- This is a shareware that expires after 21 days of use.