Simple to install, LanToucher Messenger
is an instant messaging program that is used only in local network.
- Instant messaging: the application allows users to send instant messages for an internal network. Just like any other instant messaging client, LanToucher Messenger enables to see the presence of their contacts and even set a group discussion.
- Personalization: just with some clicks and in a matter of seconds, LanToucher Messenger users can personalize their contacts by changing the avatars, the sounds, the message text colors and the visual feedback.
- Preset group: once installed, users can create groups of their existing ActiveList contacts. Thanks to this, they can send private messages to that group and search for groups for specified contacts.
- Message forwarding: LanToucher Messenger also enables to automatically forward incoming messages to another computer or user on the users’ network. This can be very practical when they are not in front of their computers.
- Operating System: Windows 95/ Windows 98/ Windows NT 4/ Windows 2000/ Windows ME/ Windows XP/ Windows Server 2003/ Windows Vista/ Windows Server 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8.
- RAM: 32 MB RAM (64 MB recommended).
- Hard Disk Drive: 8 MB.
- Processor: K6™ or Pentium Processor.
- Network interface card connected to a Local Area Network.
- Another computer running LanToucher.
- DirectSound-compatible sound card recommended.
- LanToucher Messenger has a rich user interface.
- It is designed to operate peer-to-peer across home and corporate intranets.
Latest update on February 15, 2013 at 12:05 AM.