CodeLobster PHP Edition
is an editor which includes almost all the needed tools to develop in PHP and create website files in few steps.
- Main skills: listed are the main aptitudes of CodeLobster PHP Edition. It includes HTML inspector (like FireBug has), debugger, dynamic help, advanced auto-complete, Class View window to work easily with mixed code.
- Integrated with Drupal: it also supports Drupal automatically installing, tooltips for Drupal's function theme Completion list, auto-complete Drupal's hooks as well as Help on Drupal API.
- Abilities: CodeLobster PHP Edition is integrated with a smarty plug-in to help users with web site development. Apart from that, it allows code highlighting; variables and attributes, auto-complete for smarty functions, context and dynamic help.
- CodeLobster PHP Edition is endowed with a debugger that is very useful with virtual server and apache.
- A window allowing to see a preview a PHP page in a browser.
- It expires after 30 days of trial and requires a free registration.
CodeLobster PHP Edition 2.4.0
CodeLobster PHP Edition 1.1.0
Latest update on November 6, 2012 at 12:09 AM.