Creating color scheme can be easier with the right tools. ColorImpact
is an application for creating nice color schemes that can be exported to other applications if needed.
- Creation: to create their own color, users just have to select the color that pleases them. After that, the visual color wheel will instantly display a wide range of selection of matching colors. With the new version, it can extract color palette from images.
- Other options: ColorImpact has been integrated with an unlimited number of color palettes, a color combination tester, color blindness simulation as well as automatic online updates.
- Export: after the creation, users are allowed to save their creation that they can use on other application. Apart from that, they can as well add title and description to each color combination.
- Supported formats: with many features for quick access from Photoshop, Fireworks, FrontPage, Dreamweaver and more, ColorImpact supports the following file formats: BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, CSS, HTML, ACO, ACT, ACF, WMF, EMF and several text layouts.
- ColorImpact is an award winning software.
- Intuitive and visual user interface.
Latest update on November 12, 2012 at 10:17 AM.