is a Voice on Internet Protocol program mainly meant for online game’s discussion. Simple and useful, the program hasn’t revealed all its potential yet. And moreover, it’s supplied with a wizard which guides you through the software’s configuration.
- Discussion: Mumble helps you to communicate with other members of a networking game with a high quality sound. Indeed, with a minimum latency, you will have a discussion in real time with your playmates.
- Interface: Mumble’s interface includes two parts: the journal log as well as chat rooms and connected gamers. This allows you knowing who else are available for a chat or in which room to enter and who you have been talked with.
- Speech synthesis: what makes this software different might likely dwell on its ability to read texts. For instance, when a gamer send a textual message to another or when one is logged in or logged out.
- This is an open source program.
- Its installation is quickly done.
- It is useful to keep in touch with other gamers.
- It is only compatible with three versions of Windows.
Latest update on February 8, 2013 at 12:49 AM.