Turn your PC into a real communication tool with Classic Phone Tools
. It is featured with several functions for managing your phone calls. It is designed by Avanquest Software.
- Phone: Classic Phone Tools allows you to make or receive calls. If you're not there, the answering machine will answer the caller for you. It even gives you the ability to manage contacts whether for adding new ones, modifying data or deleting some.
- Fax: with Classic Phone Tools, you can receive faxes directly through its interface. The process is simple: whenever there a fax is arriving, you just have to click the button to display Fax. It is also possible to send faxes to your contacts and items are automatically archived.
- Mailing: we can say that this tool is powerful. Indeed, as your contacts will be saved, you can send emails with ease. It even gives you the ability to attach files to mailings if required.
- Interface: Classic Phone Tools comes with a clear interface that simplifies its use. Indeed, menus and options are easily accessible from the interface. For example, in the upper left are displayed tools on phones, faxes, emails, etc.
- Extras: apart from these features, Classic Phone Tools can also detect modem automatically with options to manage installed modems. Over and above, another option for recording digital voice mail can be done.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows Millenium, Windows XP, Windows 98 SE, Windows Vista 32-bit
- RAM: 32 Mb of RAM Windows 98(SE), 64 Mb of RAM Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Processor: Pentium 266 MHz or higher
- Hard disc space required: 40 Mb
- Classic Phone Tools can send fax directly from your PC.