is especially conceived to create, download and edit Sudoku grids. It makes predefined tables available to the user to play.
- Instant download: it allows importing sudoku grids from different web pages. For this operation, the drag and drop method can be adopted. The user can also download as many boards as he wants.
- Management: Sudoku Susser suggests efficient management options of puzzles which are in the system. For this operation, it is possible to precise their organization, rename and even print them out if necessary. The grid patterns can be converted from graphic format to text format as needed.
- Help: for those who have just found out Sudoku for the first time, a complete user guide is offered in the program with detailed explanations of the rules and functioning. Resolution methods are also provided before the launch of the game.
- Patterns: Sudoku Susser database includes 14 examples of predefined puzzles. The difficulty levels increase when the game force gets higher.
- Tricks: The user can absolutely add or delete some possibilities during the game. The suggestions of response are displayed in the grid to be filled.
- The game can be downloaded for free.
- Its interface is simple and organized.
- Edition and table customization options are directly accessible on the main interface.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on December 30, 2013 at 01:39 AM.