Since moving some applications from one computer to another can be frustrating, some types of software have been created to solve that problem. Designed by BackRex Software, BackRex Outlook Backup
is intended to backup and restore tools for Microsoft outlook.
- Backup: the application memorizes the configurations that are in progress such as mails, new folders, address book, account settings, signatures, stationery, and much more. Users just have to launch the utility, choose the outlook components to back up as well as the destination location.
- Internet settings: concerning internet settings that can be saved and restored by BackRex Outlook Backup, they include the favorites, proxy parameters, history, fonts, user customizations, privacy settings, extensions, bookmarks, connection settings, etc. There is no exception, you can back them up at any time.
- Transferring: one of its main features is that BackRex Outlook Backup has the ability to transfer the settings and data of Oulook Express from one computer to another. In fact, using the application can help migrate between version of Windows and Outlook (2003, 2007).
- BackRex Outlook Backup is practical and easy to use.
- The application is compatible with Internet Explorer, Google chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
Latest update on December 5, 2012 at 07:26 AM.