With all the video converters that are currently offered on the Internet, users have pain to make up their minds. AVS Video Converter
can be a great alternative for you.
- Fast processing: with impressive speed, AVS Video Converter converts video files in the hard disk. It is also capable of processing multiple files at once, which greatly speeds up the task.
- Editing: besides, this program is an editing tool that supports different types of HD video formats including AVCHD, MPEG -2 HD, AVI HD, TOD/MOD, M2TS/MTS and much more.
- Compatibility: a multitude of video formats are supported by AVS Video Converter. They include AVI, MP4, WMV, Blu-ray, 3GP, MOV, DVD, VOB, MPEG, RM, DVR -MS, MKV, FLV, etc.
- Creation: what makes AVS Video Converter stands out from other tools of its genre is its ability to create and manage a DVD menu. This allows you to view videos from a home player.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8
- RAM: 512MB or higher
- Processor: Intel / AMD compatible at 1500MHz or higher
- DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
- Sound: Windows compatible sound card
- The interface is user-friendly.
- This version expires after some days of use.