can help parents willing to control their children's activities on Instant Messaging programs. This parental tool is developed by Zemerick Software.
- Log chat sessions: this program has the particularity to log on chat sessions performed on a given computer. At any time, the user can easily view all logs from a main window or only the selected accounts. Sent and received messages are showed up in this program.
- Security: users are free to configure log storage and security. They can also define hotkeys to control the application (block and schedule chats if necessary). Settings are kept secret thanks to a password. No one will have access right to parameters except the administrator user.
- Report: a report will be sent to the administrator detailing all sent and received messages and other relevant information. Parents can configure the app to detect the age, sex and the localization (thanks to ASL function) of all contacts sending IM to their children.
- Stealth mode: Chat Watch is running in background mode. Even the most "techy" child won't suspect its running. This is making this parental control quite interesting.
- It is a handy chat monitoring tool.
- This is a trial version.
- It cannot monitor audio and video conversations.
Latest update on February 19, 2014 at 02:57 AM.