Working on all Windows platforms, CyberLink Live
enables to share data from Internet remotely. Thanks to this tool, you can easily share live TV programs, recorded TV, personal videos, digital and audio files.
- Compatibility: this new version of CyberLink Live is compatible with iPhone and Windows Mobile 6 devices, DLNA, remote download browser plug-in pack, as well as CyberLink live Gadget to display photos in a series of slideshows and music.
- Remote access: wherever you are, you can remotely have access to your PC, to your favorite Live TV Programs in all high-quality streaming video, your Global Office (documents, files and folders), as well as to your videos, photos and music files.
- Energy saving sleep mode: fast, private and secure, CyberLink Live ensures you will never waste power even if you constantly have access to your media. With Intel® Remote Wake Technology, your computer will remain in sleep mode until you need it.
- Sharing and transferring files: CyberLink Live is offering a secure way to share all your files with other online community. Indeed, users can build an online community where they can post comments, they can feedback or share their data.
- Operating systems: Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7
- Internet Explorer 6.0+ or Mozilla Firefox 2.0+
- Flash Player 9
- Windows Media Player 11
- Internet connection
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV 3.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 3800+ or equivalent
- RAM: 1GB
- HDD: 100MB
- TV Tuner card
- CyberLink Live is multilingual: English, Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, French and German.
- The interface is well managed with a graphical appearance.
Latest update on April 22, 2013 at 03:53 AM.