To be able to use Partition Magic, you will be required to have one of these Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT or ME. It has several features that will enable you to divide your drive without hazarding your system.
- You can easily have a preview of how the partitioning will be before deciding to implement something in your system.
- You can even get access and make a partition with the USB devices that you make use of.
- This is a shareware that you will need to purchase after 30 days of use to get hold of the full version.
- Does not have the multilingual option.
- Is not compatible on a Vista OS
- You can make the conversion if the file system, else the partition area to some other part without jeopardizing your data.
- You will be able to make and execute the scripts that will automatically generate usual partition dos.
- If you want to organize and preserve the data on a hard drive, this is possible thanks to this software.
- You can copy, move a file, remove it and make new partitions by using a TCP/IP broadband.
See also :