You've found the video you want on a sharing website, you have downloaded it, have transferred it to your iPod on MacOSX. Unfortunately, the format is not compatible. ISquint
is can convert video to iPod on Mac OSX.
- Conversion: iSquint allows you to convert any file format to "iPod Video" format. To do this, you just have to drag and drop your file onto the program icon and the software does the rest. In addition, the converted file will be automatically integrated with iTunes so that users can later import it on iPod.
- Supported file formats: several file formats are supported by iSquint. Here are some of them: .mov. mp4. avi. dv. mpg. vob .3 gp. asf. wmv. flv. m4v, etc. We can also mention DivX and XviD formats which are supported without needing to install codecs.
- Queue manager: the software can also manage the queue when the user has to do several conversions of video at the same time. It is possible to override settings.
- Other options: iSquint is an application that has a friendly user interface. It automatically detects the aspect ratio of the video being processed and allows the encoding to MP4 or H264. Another option also allows setting the video quality.
- The software is useful for those owning iPod.
- Entirely free.
Latest update on November 16, 2012 at 08:32 AM.