Virus spreads faster when the system is connected to Internet via LAN. To protect them, right tools are needed. MailScan for Mail Server
is a real-time antivirus and antispam solution for your mail servers.
- Real-time protection: MailScan for Mail Server is both an antivirus and antispam for all email servers. It can protect you against all threats, viruses, worms, spam, trojans and other malware that may damage the operating system.
- Remote control: its best asset dwells on its Web based administration feature. Indeed, if you want to reach settings, you just have to use your browser and voila. Thus, it is possible to administer MailScan for Mail Server wherever you are and only via an Internet connection.
- Filter: this is MailScan for Mail Server’s extensive option. This feature enables to block some email attachements such as EXE, COM and CHM. Nevertheless, this option remains configurable. But, it is worth to note that this process protects a lot the transfer of virus and malware to your computer system.
- Operating Systems: Windows® 2000 Service Pack 4 and Rollup pack 1, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® Server 2000, Windows® Server 2003, Windows® Server 2003 R2, Windows® Server 2008 (Including R2) and Windows® Server 2012
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Disk space required: 2GB of free space.
- Processor: 2GHz Intel™ Core™ Duo processor or equivalent.
- Web Browser: Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7.0 & above.
- Display: High-color display with a resolution of 640x480 pixels or higher recommended).
- MailScan for Mail Server offers powerful protection for your email servers.
- It is multilingual: English, German, French, Nederland, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Greek, Korean, Norwegian, Russian, Polish, and Latin Spanish.
Latest update on May 24, 2013 at 03:42 AM.