by Fookes Software Ltd is an email organizer enabling to search, organize, analyse and archive email messages stored in mailboxes.
- Organizer: Mailbag Assistant is featured with helpful wizards so that users can easily use it. There is no need to import emails to its interface, they will be automatically redirected to the app. They will be categorized depending on their nature and theme and can be filtered too.
- Original format: this program keeps the original format and nature of the email. This means that, even if Mailbag Assistant keeps track and manage them, it will not interfere with it or modify contents.
- Compatibility: this app is compatible with almost all email clients. Let's cite Outlook Express (including newsgroup messages), Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, Eudora, Mozilla Thunderbird, Mozilla Mail, Netscape Messenger, Pegasus, The Bat!, Forte Agent, PocoMail, Barca, etc.
- Miscellaneous: apart from that, Mailbag Assistant saves emails into compressed message archives. If required by users, emails can be exported to EML files, a plain text, Web pages and other formats. It is also possible to extract information related to the email such as email addresses and traffic statistics.
- Operating Systems: Windows 8 / 7/ Vista / XP / 20008 / 2003 / 2000 or Mac OS / Linux (Wine)
- RAM: 64MB
- Processor: Pentium (or compatible) processor
- Hard disk space required: 5MB
- Mailbag Assistant offers a quite intuitive interface.
- This shareware version expires after 30 days of use with only 50 emails.
Latest update on September 18, 2013 at 01:57 AM.