Showing information about a system without problem is possible. Rainmeter
is a software for viewing the system data of your machine easily. This tool can be very practical for programmers and simple users.
- Charge measurement: Rainmeter can measure the total charge supported by your CPU when launching programs. In addition to that, it can also display the result directly via its interface.
- Traffic calculation: to demonstrate its performance, Rainmeter calculates the traffic on your computer by indicating the data passing through your network at any time. Moreover, it can provide you with information on the available space on your hard disk.
- Display: to give you more satisfaction, you have to know that the application is capable of displaying all information in nice-looking shapes and colors, including histograms, frames or just numbers.
- Transparency: with Windows XP, this software will give you the opportunity to play on transparency for all this information under your eyes while continuing to work. So then, you will always know the status of your system operation.
- Rainmeter can be downloaded free of charge.
- Supports several languages.
- The intuitive user-friendly interface which facilitates its handling.