is a utility for reducing the size of the personal folder file in Microsoft Outlook. It can shrink multiple files simultaneously whether they are journal, contacts, calendar or others.
- Extract and archive: PST Compress can extract .PST data to Outlook, compress it and then sent it to other clients. Sending them is becoming swiftly since the large size file has been reduced to be sent to other email clients.
- Attachments: this program can remove some files that the user judges too large or unnecessary. They cannot be recovered. PST Compress also enables to extract big attachments on Outlook so as to get more spaces.
- Metadata: during the resizing process, metadata (to, cc, sender/receiver, etc.) are kept intact at hundred percent. Files will not suffer from duplicity or alterations. All the user needs is to follow all instructions provided by PST Compress.
- Report: every process after the compression can be available as a report to the user. It will display the number of files that have been resized as well as the information about them all such as the size before and after the process.
- PST Compress can process files in batch.
- The compressed file can be extracted from Outlook, saved and exported to other applications.
Latest update on November 7, 2014 at 07:09 AM.