FileStream Web Boomerang
is a program to capture Web pages, clips, images, music tracks and other data to the hard drive. They can be viewed offline.
- Customizable capture: once on a Web page, FileStream Web Boomerang asks the user what items they want to capture. For that, the user can select only images, the whole page, multimedia files, archives or all items.
- Customization: when all files are captured, the user is also given the choice on whether to keep or not the folder structure and links as they appear on the Web page. Once on the hard drives, Web pages can be customized as the user wishes.
- File organizer: all captured items are stored on a secure location in FileStream Web Boomerang. It makes it possible to sort them by type and view them in various modes. Note that there is also an option for printing the Web page to paper version.
- FileStream Web Boomerang is integrated with a wizard to guide users through all steps.
- This program can also extract email addresses from a Web page.
Latest update on November 6, 2014 at 07:57 AM.