Designed to operate on portable devices and Windows-based PCs, TcpMp
is a multimedia player created by Picard Exceed. Here are some of its main features.
- Media player: known as The Core Pocket Media Player, TcpMp a simple but yet convenient player for mobile phone users. It is possible to listen to music, watch movie and also view and browse some pictures easily on the mobile phone.
- Supported formats: The Core Pocket Media Player supports several formats. Here are some of them: AVI, Matroska, MP4, OGG, OGM, ASF, MPEG 1 Layer III, Ogg Vorbis, Musepack, Windows Media Audio, AC-3, AMR, ADPCM and uLaw.
- Lightweight: with a simple and plain interface, The Core Pocket Media Player is also lightweight. It does not take too much space on the HDD and ensures play any video, audio and image file browsed to its interface.
- Supported video codecs: concerning videos, The Core Pocket Media Player can play DivX, XviD, MPEG4-SP (plus B-frame support), MPEG1, M-JPEG and Windows Media Video (on Windows Mobile devices).
- Customizable: The Core Pocket Media Player gives users the opportunity to adjust playback speed, pixel aspect ratio, orientation as well as zoom level. Users can also explore information related to the item's location, size, codecs, etc.
- Operating Systems: Windows Phone, Mobile
- The Core Pocket Media Player enables to set some parameters.
- It is available in 20 languages so far.
- It does not support drag and drop option.
Latest update on September 16, 2013 at 03:52 AM.