Monitoring a printer to save ink is not a bad idea but it is more efficient to directly control the ink to save time. This is the idea of Software Imaging Ltd which developed Inksaver
- Limitation: InkSaver helps you to save your printing ink by reducing the amount of used ink while printing and this according to your choice. Then, you are given the ability to extend your cartridge period of use and reduce your expenses.
- Easy: the program is easy to use. Indeed, Inksaver’s graphic interface features a virtual measurer which allows you to control inkjet just by adjusting the indicator to the value you want with your cursor.
- Supported devices: regarding compatibility issues with printers, there is no hassle since the program supports quite all existing printers of every brand such as HP®, EPSON®, Lexmark®, Canon® and so many others.
- Operating system: Windows 2000, Windows X.
- Required space drive: 4 Mb
- It comes with an intuitive interface where all functions are clearly indicated.
- It is easy to use.
- Its downloading is free.
- The program is only compatible with two versions of Windows.
- It is only available in English.
- This is a trial version.
Latest update on April 17, 2013 at 02:53 AM.