Designed by ShaPlus Software Groups, GlobalSpellChecker
is a simple program for checking the spelling of words written on any document using Microsoft Word. It is simple to start and master.
- Spell checking: GlobalSpellChecker is first and foremost a program for testing out the real spelling of a word. The user will have to right-click a word via the mouse to see its exact spelling. It is simple to handle.
- Spelling suggestions: after a few seconds, this program is going to display all suggestions related to a misspelled word. If a word is suited for the sentence and the context, the user can then change it and even copy this to Clipboard.
- Meanings: while displaying the exact spelling, GlobalSpellChecker is also offering a simple sentence describing this word. It will be showed off on the main interface so that the user can select the most appropriate word for a sentence.
- GlobalSpellChecker only weighs 89KB which is very lightweight.
- It can be downloaded and used free of charge.
- This utility offers a sleek and user-friendly interface.
- It is not available in other languages.
Latest update on October 23, 2014 at 05:26 AM.