Absence Management System
is an application enabling to record and manage employee time and attendance. AMS
has been designed by Keogh Software and is more and more renowned worldwide.
- Save staff time: with AMS, HR staff will spend few minutes managing employee’s time and attendance. Indeed, this app helps them in recording employees’ department, name, absence type, start date, period, sick leave due, sick leave taken, duration, approve/rejected by the administration, etc. This summary can be viewed at any time for an evaluation.
- Manage employee absenteeism: displayed with Bar Chart and Pie Chart & Trend Analysis, users can easily identify absence trends and analyze employee sick leave patterns. Apart from that, Absence Management System can also provide a monthly team-based absence reports and real-time reporting.
- Configurable system: Absence Management System is simple to configure. Days, hours, calendar year, anniversary year, timesheets and expense sheets as well as the user profiling are all customizable.
- Compatibility: AMS is compatible with CSV, HTML, Excel File, Adobe Acrobat and Rich Text Format when exporting reports. It also supports different Web Browser such as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome and Safari.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 2000
- RAM: 128MB
- Hard disk: 50MB
- Absence Management System is quite practical with an easy to use interface.
- It is a shareware version that expires after 30 days of use.
- It is not multilingual.
Latest update on July 9, 2013 at 07:30 AM.