Previously known as Express Talk
VoIP Softphone, Express Talk is using Voice over Internet Protocol to enable audio and video conversations. This is the free version of the program.
- Voice and video calls: via Express Talk, it is possible to launch video calls between two computer users through VoIP. If the user wants to call from his PC to phone, this is possible via a VoIP SIP gateway provider. The interface is mobile-phone-like allowing users to easily dial numbers and other actions.
- Phone book: it is integrated with a database where information about all contacts such as name, phone number, emails, can be edited by the user. Express Talk is also integrated with Microsoft Address Book so that synchronization can be facilitated.
- Customization: during the voice and audio conversation, Express Talk enables users to adjust data compression as well as echo cancellation. It is possible to reduce and to comfort noise to make the audio clearer.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Hard disk: Soundcard
- Express Talk supports calling emergency numbers like 911, 999 or 000.
- It can be used with USB phones.
Latest update on Friday November 7, 2014 06:56:26 AM