It is true that we cannot be everywhere at the same time. However, it is possible to discuss with several people at the same time. Microsoft Live Meeting
has been specially designed to meet the needs of professionals in field of communication.
- Audio and video conferencing: plus being capable of organizing audio and video conferencing, Microsoft Live Meeting gives you the possibility to conduct a group web tour, and organize a conference among several users.
- Chat: Microsoft Live Meeting allows its users to send instant messaging. This can be practical if the user do not have a headset microphone or a webcam for audio or video conferencing.
- File transferring: users are also allowed to send and receive files from other users. These files may be an important document for the company, or music and videos files. In other words, it is an essential tool for both personal and professional use.
- Record: conversations can be recorded with a simple click form this application. Moreover, you can also schedule the recording of the conference before launching it. It can also archive these recorded conversations.
- Meeting schedule: Microsoft Live Messenger can plan your meetings from Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes or straight from the Live Meeting client.
- Microsoft Live Meeting is entirely free.
- It is showing a great efficiency.
Latest update on November 14, 2012 at 09:40 AM.