is an add-in for Microsoft Access. It allows users to easily manage databases and provides faster search option on this Microsoft program.
- Search option: this alternative tool allows users to find an object stored in the database by entering a simple string. V-Tools displays all items containing the search criteria, whether name or characteristics.
- Personal Objects Library: V-Tools is endowed with a built-in database to store Access information. This data may be placed in a directory selected by the user. Files can be re-used in other applications and can be shared in a given network.
- SQL change: this application can work on SQL statement. It is possible to search for a query by typing a part of its content in the search bar. It is also possible to change any or all of the results found in one command.
- This program is downloadable free of charge.
- V-Tools is simple to use and to install.
- It offers a well-designed interface.
For older versions of Microsoft Access (Access 97 to 2003), please visit the official download page
Latest update on August 25, 2014 at 09:40 AM.