There is nothing more annoying than formatting a hard disk due to mishandling or a viral infection. Thus, to avoid this kind of problem, it is better to take precautions. To do this, you have to restrict access to your PC and InTouch Lock
can be one of the best solutions.
- Blocking access: InTouch Lock is a software specially designed to restrict the access of other users to your machine so as to protect it against all threats. For that, you can lock some files and folders to prevent them from being copied, modified or worse, removed.
- Locking: packed with this latest version, it is possible to lock out users from using your USB flash devices, CD/DVD drives and recorders, removable HDDs, Blu-ray drives as well as cable or xDSL connection to Internet. The choice and the configuration remain yours.
- Security level: InTouch Lock provides a high level of security. Indeed, it starts automatically with Windows. Settings and unistallation require the typing of the correct password that you have previously entered. This new version can protect Windows XP Safe Mode.
- Operating Systems: Win 95, Win 98, Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista.
- Required disk space: 4 MB.
- InTouch Lock is downloadable for free, easy to use with a convenient and friendly user interface.
- It works in stealth-mode and can support multi-profile and multi-user.
- Hotkeys are customizable.
- It supports drag and drop.
- You have to pay for a license after 30days of use.
Latest update on March 28, 2013 at 01:47 AM.