Need to rip audio tracks from your CDs and save them in several formats? Raptor Audio
is one of the best tools that can perform that task.
- Ripping: the application allows to encode user's audio CD into several formats such as MP3, WMA, OGG Vorbis, PLOP, APE, MPEG4 and WAV. Users can edit track information (artist, genre, album, year, etc.).
- Supported tags: Raptor Audio supports also ID3v2 tagging for all ripped MP3 files. In addition to that, it also supports WMA Tags, OGG tags for FLAC and Vorbis, APE tags, and MPEG4 metadata (tags).
- Interface: the interface is simple and intuitive. By clicking on "Options", you will be able to change the interface theme and even the filename format. Once the CD inserted, it will display the list of songs automatically.
- Customization: after the conversion, users also have the opportunity to change bit rate, the quality, the encoder engine quality and others. It is also possible to restore default values at any time.
- Other features: apart from that, Raptor Audio also includes integrated CD player so that users can play back audio tracks if needed. It is also supporting FreeDB which is an option to retrieve Artist/album information from the CD.
- The software is entirely free from charge and practical for ripping and conversion.
- Information about the track is kept during the ripping.
- There is no help file available with the software.
- No possibility to configure program settings.
- The application is not multi-lingual; it is available in English version only.
Latest update on October 9, 2013 at 04:40 AM.