To extract audio tracks in a video, using the right tools is essential. This tedious task will be easily with Mov Audio Extractor
, a software specially designed for this purpose.
- Extraction: this tool's main function is to extract the audio tracks embedded in a video and then, store it in your hard disk. To do this, nothing difficult, all you have to do is to import the file into the interface by drag/drop. Then, you must choose the correct profile from the list and click on the "Convert" button.
- Supported video formats: mov audio extractor is powerful and supports many video formats such as FLV, MP4, MPG, RM, 3GP, WMV, VOB, AVI, and many more.
- Conversion: once audio tracks are extracted from a video file, mov audio extractor allows you to convert your files in several formats (AAC, FLAC, OGG, WAV, MP3, AC3, and WMA.) In addition, with its batch conversion feature, you can convert multiple files simultaneously.
- Rip and burn music: apart from these features, mov audio extractor can extract audio tracks from video files without loss of sound quality. After that, you can copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs.
- Operating Systems: Win 98, Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista.
- RAM: 512 MB.
- Processor: Pentium 4 2GHz or AMD Athlon XP 2800 2.2 Ghz.
- No quality loss during extraction.
- mov audio extractor has an intuitive interface and is downloadable for free.
- It is a trial version that expires after some days of use.