It is not very practical to rename images one by one. It can become tiresome when you have many photos to work with. Fast photo renamer
is the best tool to make this job easy.
- Batch renaming: fast photo renamer integrates this mode which is a technique allowing the user to rename all images stored in a folder within a short time.
- Interface: each photo that will be renamed is displayed in a preview window via the interface. A corner is intended to fill in information about the new name given to the image. The user just has to type data and click on the appropriate button to accept modifications.
- Image formats: fast photo renamer supports almost all current popular graphic formats such as BMP, PNG, PCX, TIF and TGA.
- Its intuitive and user-friendly interface makes it easier to handle.
- A perfect tool to rename many photos in record time.
- This is a shareware version which expires after a few days.
Latest update on December 30, 2013 at 11:01 PM.