RHUB Communications.Inc Turbomeeting
is a tool for creating web conference without a limitation in terms of number of users. Famous among Internet users, Turbomeeting is also called TurboSupport
- Chat: one of its main features is to enable its users to exchange instant messages. And more than that, you are also given the possibility to launch or host a web conferencing. For that, just enter the Meeting Server Address; email address and the password. After that, you will be asked to host, to join or to schedule a meeting if necessary. Finally, select the meeting type of your choice: interactive meeting, seminar, Remote support or Remote Access to The Computer.
- Send files: Turbomeeting also enables to transfer files and folders and for that, you have to click on the tab « Send Files » and the button « Add Files Folders ». Then, you will have to specify which files to send and that is all. The file transfert progress will be displayed but this does not exceed more than a few minutes.
- Other features: this application also includes remote support and remote access to your computer as well as audio and video conferencing (customizable window), whiteboard to paint, a button to annotate PDF files, and much more.
- Customization: nearly everything about Turbomeeting can be configured such as the Presenter, Controller, webcam’s image quality, the windows where the chat is displayed and many more options that you will discover once you donwload the application.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Turbomeeting’s interface is quite plain and intuitive.
- It is multilingual: English, Spanish, Chinese (simplified), Japanese, etc.