allows you to fully get the control of your browser without using complicated program. It is light, smart and very easy to use and will block your Internet access in a few click.
- Blocking: Browser Lock’s main purpose is to block internet access on your computer. Whether it is for your child or for anyone else that can access to it. Indeed, once launched, this will lock your browser.
- Password: Browser Lock’s principle is quite simple. You just have to set a password for your Internet access to be blocked. And every time anyone wants to have access to Internet via your computer, they need to enter the right password, if no, it will be kept locked.
- Settings: Browser Lock allows you to choose between whether to secure your Internet access for a while whether without a time limit. If you choose to lock Internet for a while, there is already a drop down menu for blocking duration.
- Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Required drive space: 1 Mb.
- It supports a wide variety of web browser: Firefox, Mozilla, Safari, Opera, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and many others.
- It will perfectly suit children’s protection.
- This is just the trial version.
Latest update on March 8, 2013 at 01:22 AM.