Allok Video to FLV Converter
is a utility for converting any video in different formats into SWF and FLV streaming video formats.
- Conversion: supporting a wide range of video file formats, Allok Video to FLV Converter can be used to encode video file formats (such as AVI, MP4, FLV, ASF and more) into FLV format. Note that it can also convert movie files into Macromedia Flash. The high-speed encoder is ensuring a quick and smooth conversion.
- Batch conversion: converting these files can be done in batch. This means that Allok Video to FLV Converter gives users the ability to convert multiple files at a time without any quality loss. This also avoids time wasting during this process.
- Customizable: it is possible to customize the quality of the output file. Allok Video to FLV Converter enables to adjust frame rate and bitrates of the Flash movie. We can also keep the original aspect ratio and resize movie in order to make it fit resolution.
- Miscellaneous: apart from these features, Allok Video to FLV Converter also supports several subtitle file, drag and drop to quicken the process and preview source clips.
- It is full-featured.
- The interface is well-designed.
- This trial version is limited in features (watermark on the output video and can only encode 5 minutes for each file.)
allok_flvconverter-6.2.0603 .exe, allok_flvconverter.exe
Latest update on February 13, 2014 at 07:41 AM.